This is a description of implementing the Facebook Like Box on a client site…
Here is an example of a client website which uses the Facebook Like Box social plugin. I have pointed out the Like Box plugin with a red arrow…
Visually, it fits in very neatly and I think it adds to the page.
Getting the code
Facebook social plugins
At this time there are 10 different social plugins for you to consider using…
- Activity Feed - The Activity Feed plugin shows users what their friends are doing on your site through likes and comments.
- Comments - The Comments plugin lets users comment on any piece of content on your site.
- Facepile - The Facepile plugin displays the Facebook profile pictures of users who have liked your page or have signed up for your site.
- Like Box - The Like button lets users share pages from your site back to their Facebook profile with one click.
- Like Button - The Like button lets a user share your content with friends on Facebook. When the user clicks the Like button on your site, a story appears in the user’s friends’ News Feed with a link back to your website.
- Live Stream - The Live Stream plugin lets your users share activity and comments in real-time as they interact during a live event.
- Login Button - The Login Button shows profile pictures of the user’s friends who have already signed up for your site in addition to a login button.
- Recommendations - The Recommendations plugin gives users personalized suggestions for pages on your site they might like.
- Registration - The registration plugin allows users to easily sign up for your website with their Facebook account.
- Send Button - The Send Button allows your users to easily send your content to their friends.